Easy to learn. Easy to stick with. It's the practice you'll commit to because you'll see it working in your life.
A daily meditation practice helps you create a new normal; one where you feel better, sleep better, are more present, more self-aware, and are connected to your unshakable core of peace.
When you know how to meditate unguided, you can meditate anytime, anywhere with confidence - it's a skill that you'll use for a lifetime.
Meditation Essentials class is taught live online with Angela Swanson via Zoom. It's open to anyone, whether you're brand new to meditation, or simply want to get back on track with your practice. No prior experience is necessary. All you need is your willingness to learn.
The next class is currently being scheduled.
What you'll get:
- Expert instruction from Angela with a small group of students for a personalized, intimate experience
- Ample time during the course for practicing, asking questions and discussion
- Free retakes so you can take the class again and again at no cost
- Invitation to become a member of The Moment so you can continue to be personally guided and supported as you learn, get consistent, and grow in your practice
- Course booklet and CD (available for additional $15 purchase)
You’ll learn and experience these practices:
- Balancing Breath Technique
- Mindful Body Awareness Practice
- Mindful Breath Awareness Meditation
- Heart-Centered Breath Practice
- Self-Inquiry Practice
- Silent Sound (mantra) Meditation
You'll also learn:
- Where meditation comes from and why it works
- The basics of successful meditation
- What meditation is and what it isn’t
- The 3 ingredients required for any meditation
- The 5 essentials of a successful practice
- The physical, mental, emotional, and lifestyle benefits that will unfold
- What experiences you might have
- How you can be more mindful in your everyday life
- The effects of stress: how it accumulates and how to release it
- Recent research findings on meditation and the brain
- How the state of meditation changes the traits of your brain
- 3 ways meditation trains your attention
- Easy-to-use meditation techniques
- What transcendence is and why it is so powerful
- How to meditate anywhere and how to create a successful personal practice
- What to do when you are stressed and how to use Peacefinder Practices™
Class will be held live online via Zoom. You can join via phone or computer.
Details and instructions to log into Zoom will be emailed to you once registered.
Meditation changed my life. That's why I became a teacher. It's my calling to demystify meditation and make it easy for you to learn. I'm so honored to share it with you. For more about me, meditation, and my work, please visit www.cloudninemeditation.com.
Angela Swanson is a Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor (CMMI), Certified MMI Mindful® Trainer, and Life Coach.